The ESTROT congress will be discussing the following subjects:
• Cells; from basic science to clinical impact;
• Growth factors; including biomimetric peptides;
• Biomechanics; The importance of early loading and how to achieve that;
• Scaffolds; a special focus on scaffolds with release capacity;
• Muscle; muscle metabolism, muscle regeneration, muscle quality;
• Cartilage regeneration in posttraumatic arthrosis;
• Masquelet for bone defects; what have we learned so far?;
• Infection; what are our options?;
• Nerve generation.
The congress consists of many lectures, research presentations and offers many opportunities for discussion.