The CSRS 2020 functions as a meeting for leading orthopedic and neurosurgical physicians, residents, and fellows in an international forum. The CSRS 2020 promotes discussion, high quality research and exchange of ideas for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical spine injury and disease.
The Instructional Course CSRS 2020 has the following Scientific Meeting Objectives:
- Review appropriate anatomy of the cervical spine.
- Compare the methods for diagnosis of neck disorders.
- Evaluate operative and non-operative treatment options for cervical spine disorders.
- Recognize and respond to complications of surgical treatment.
- Exchange information on cervical spine research, diagnosis and treatment with both US and international surgeons.