The EBJIS 2020 Annual Meeting will bring all specilalists, involved in the treatment of bone infection, togeter. The main theme of the conference is "Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections".
The main theme will be introduced and discussed in-depth through key-note lectures , industry symposia, free paper sessions and posters.
The topics for EBJIS 2020 are:
- Optimising antibiotic treatment of bone & joint infections;
- Optimal bone infection sampling and microbiological processing;
- Low-grade PJI – what is the best approach?;
- Musculoskeletal infections in children;
- Infections of arthroscopic implants, osteotomies and tendon reconstructions;
- Chronic osteomyelitis with good function. To treat or to live with?;
- Spinal infections;
- Fracture-related infections.