The symposium is divided into a practical part on the first day and a theoretical part on the second day. The practical part consists of orthopedic and traumatological workshops, whereas the theoretical part is formed by presentations of scientific papers. The main topics discussed are:
- Assessment of the orientation of the acetabulum
- Removal of healed implants
- Growing restrictions on the use of cemented endoprostheses
- Preoperative planning in difficult cases
- Contemporary possibilities of computer software and use of robots
The Symposium comprises some of the most renowned speakers in their field which will provide the participants with insights and create open en constructive discussions.