SUNDAY 26 JANUARY 2020
What's news ? / 2:30pm to 3:45pm
- What's new in surgery ?
- What's new in scar management ?
- What's new in dressings ?
- What's new in classification ?
- What's new in wound healing ?
Symposium International / 4:15pm to 6:00pm
- Title to be confirmed.
- Hydrogel based strategies in advanced therapies.
- Bone infection in wounds.
- Early Endovenous Ablation in Venous Ulceration.
- How evidence-based may influence guidelines and recommandations.
MONDAY 27 JANUARY 2020
2:15pm to 3:15pm
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 1 : Wound healing practices in Europe
- Wound healing practices in Italy.
- National Wound Register, development of telemedicine in Sweden and usage of low-and high-tech technologies for topical wound management.
- Wound healing practices in Belgium.
- Wound healing practices in Greece.
3:30pm to 4:30pm
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 2 : Diabetic foot ulcer
- New international guidelines of IWGDFU.
- Development of education in developing countries.
- Overview of Approach to the Charcot Foot.
- Healing Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) with Cyclical Pressurized Topical Wound Oxygen Therapy: Results of the TWO2 Multi-National, Multicenter, Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial.
5:00pm to 6:00pm
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 3 : Research on scaffolds and new dressings
- Fibrin matrices and released factors.
- Keratinocyte culture on hydrogel.
- Fabrication and Handling of 3D Scaffolds Based on Polymers and Decellularized Tissues.
- Genious Skin.
TUESDAY 28 JANUARY 2020
08:15am to 09:15am
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 4 : Alternative therapy in hard to heal wound
- Haemoglobin (Granulox).
- Amniotic Tissue Allograft in Treatment of Non-Healing Wounds.
- Topical purified omental lipid formulations in the prevention of skin ulcers.
- The effectiveness of a repositioning aid and tailored repositioning to increase repositioning compliance.
- Pressure pad technologies in clinics.
09:45am to 10:45am
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 5 : NPWT new devices
- PICO incisional.
- New portable system Convatec (Avelle).
- New strategies in NPWT.
- Lohmann Rauscher wrap technique Open-pore film drainage (OFD): a new multipurpose tool for endoscopic negative pressure therapy (ENPT).
11:00am to 12:00pm
Oral Communication UWT (session 1)
2:00pm to 3:00pm
Oral Communication UWT (session 2)